Use Medicare to your advantage

Researching Medicare Advantage plans can difficult. Trying to figure out the difference between Medicare Advantage and Medicare supplement insurance, whether you are eligible for a special enrollment period, and how to find the best plan that fits your medical needs.

To start, the original Medicare covers 80 percent of most Part B medical costs. You need to pay the other 20 percent for many services. Enrolling in a Medicare Advantage plan helps protect you from large out-of-pocket costs. Many of Medicare Advantage plans include extra benefits, like dental, vision and hearing. Simply add your zip code, to talk to a local Medicare expert and shop the plans that meet your medical needs.

Get Started Find the right Medicare Advantage plan